Sep 11, 2011

Curried Cauliflower

Who doesn't need another recipe for cooking cauliflower? ;-) Like parents with their kids, I'm always trying to get myself to eat my vegetables, so I appreciated the simplicity and taste of this side dish. The recipe comes from Mel's Kitchen Cafe.

1 medium head cauliflower
1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon curry powder

Preheat the oven to 475 degrees. Wash and core the cauliflower and cut the florets into bite-size pieces. Place in a large bowl. Toss the cauliflower with the olive oil, salt and curry powder. Turn out the cauliflower onto a large rimmed baking sheet. Bake for 16-18 minutes, stirring every 6-7 minutes, until the cauliflower is browned in spots and is crisp-tender. Serve immediately. Serves 4 to 6 people.

2 comments:

  1. Kip! Love how your recipes are organized on the right & I also appreciate the print friendly versions! Awesome! I am making the roasted broccoli recipe tomorrow for a family dinner and i can't wait to try the curried cauli! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelly! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the compliments. I hope the roasted broccoli is a hit. Best to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete