Jul 24, 2009

Grape Salad

GUEST BLOGGER
Hi, I’m Camie, and I’m guest blogging today! My husband heard of this recipe somewhere, although I won't be able to give proper credit because I can't remember where. It is really delicious though. Works great as a side dish or a dessert. It’s been a real hit whenever we take it to parties.

The recipe is simple. Here's what you need:

Red grapes, as many as you want
Some kind of berry yogurt (we like raspberry)
Whipped cream

Mix the yogurt and whipped cream together. I don't really have measurements, but we tend to use less cream and more yogurt. (You know, for "health reasons!" hehe.) Just keep mixing in whipped cream until you like the taste and it looks sort of "fluffy." (I know, I'm being very helpful here, sorry.)

Then, pick the grapes off the stems and wash thoroughly. Then add to the yogurt and cream mixture. Voilà!

Chill until ready to serve.